- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International (ATL) 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320
- The drive from the airport can take about 20-30 minutes depending on traffic.
Transportation Options to/from Airport
- MARTA: The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) has a transit station on the north end of the airport, near baggage claim. This will be the most economical and fastest way to and from the airport.
- Taxicabs: Taxicab service at the Domestic Terminal located in the Ground Transportation Center on the West Curb, directly outside and between the W1 and W2 door. Flat rate zone to and from the Airport. $2 charge for each additional person. Initial airport usage fee $1.50 will be added. Downtown: $30; Midtown: $32
- Rideshare: Rideshare pickups occur in the North Economy lot. Located outside of the North Baggage Claim between doors N2 and N3. Follow orange signs to Economy Lot and request the ride once you have arrived at the lot.
Local Transportation and Parking Information
- Getting around the GWCC Campus! Check out these options.
- Getting around Atlanta! Check out these suggestions.
Have some free time to explore?
Save with United Airlines
Save off published fares to Atlanta, Georgia (ATL). Click the Save button below to book your flight with the discounted rates, or contact your travel professional or United at +1 800 426 1122 for reservations and be sure to mention the Discount Code: ZMKQ835009. Booking fees are waived for meeting reservations. International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk.
Valid dates: Between 18 October and 17 November
Save with Delta Airlines
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for Project Management Institute attendees. You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at +1 800 328 1111* Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (EST) and refer to Meeting Event Code NM2RA.
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the Delta reservation 800 number.
Valid dates: Between 16 October and 9 November
Passports and Visas
Entry into the United States
Visitors traveling to the United States are required to be in possession of passports that are valid for six months beyond the period of their intended stay in the U.S. For a list of countries exempt from the six-month rule, see Six Month Club. (Six Month Club validity on your passport does not apply to U.S. Citizens returning to the United States.)
Please check the U.S. Department of State for the most current information about traveling to the United States, applying for/obtaining visas, average wait times for visas, frequently asked questions, etc.
Visa Wizard - a guide to help foreign citizens understand which visa category might be appropriate for their travel to the United States.
For Covid 19-Travel Health Information, visit the Centers for Disease Control Website